- For the professional or home kitchen, designed for non stop milling.
- A POWERFUL MILL for grains, pulses and spices and designed for longer run times. The Professional 200 mill is built with heavier duty components and has an innovative cooling system which allows for non-stop milling and extended motor life.
- Simple to clean
- Easy and quick adjustment of the settings from very fine to coarse by rotating hopper
- Throughput of approximately 200 g (7 oz) of wheat / minute
- Sturdy industrial motor
- Milling mechanism consisting of corundum-ceramic milling stones
- Longer milling times possible
- Casing: Wood and HI-MACS® – The Natural Acrylic Stone™
- Made in Germany
- 2-year warranty for commercial use
- 12-year warranty for private use
Mockmill Professional 200
Mockmill Professional 200 Grain Mill. A powerful mill for grains, pulses and spices. With a "super duty" commercial-rated motor the Mockmill Professional 200 mill can be operated non-stop for extended periods, even hours at a time.
All dry grains can be ground with the Mockmill Professional 200 grain mill, including soft or hard wheat, oat groats (dehulled oats), rice, triticale, kamut, spelt, buckwheat, barley, rye, millet, teff, quinoa, amaranth, sorghum, soybeans and dent (field) corn. It will also grind lentils, dry beans (pinto, red, garbanzo, kidney & more), and dried, non-oily spices. It isn't suitable for herbs, oilseeds like flax or sesame, popcorn, or fibrous materials.
Dent (field) corn and soybeans can be ground to any texture from cracked to meal to very fine flour. For these very large-kerneled grains, grind first with the stones opened widely to produce cracked grain, then a second time if you want flour. If you want to grind oat groats open the stones further, otherwise the soft oat flour will fill the stones' furrows and in-feeding will stop. Opening the stones further will give you a cereal grind for porridge, or coarser yet for cracked oats, similar to steel-cut.
- Easy to operate